Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Friday, February 17, 2006
30 "Add's" for your Footer
You can never have too much social bookmarking. Going one step beyond my recent collection of 6 social bookmarking services for your post footer, 3spots lays out the code for 30 (yup, thirty!) different places for your readers to bookmark your posts. Now that's service!!

Incidentally, I see Blinklist being used over there for categories. Interesting.... (v. nice sidebar tag cloud!)

Filed in: ,
Posted at 3:20 PM by John.
3 Comments:
<    >
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hardcore. I never even heard of most of them. :-D Nice job putting them all together.

<    >
Blogger ycc2106 said...
Thanks to have corrected me and mentioning my post. :)

<    >
Blogger necromanc said...
Finaly i've founded how to do that. :) Thanks 4 sharing !


eXTReMe Tracker