Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Del.icio.us Tag Subscription For:jrfj44
Have taken a leaf out of Pete's book... Saw that he monitors a special tag on del.icio.us so that Grogmaster readers can send fun stuff his way. Well... both to extend my use of del.icio.us, and to make myself a little more accessible, I'll be monitoring For:jrfj44 on del.icio.us going forward. If you see good Freshbloggidy stuff that you think I should see too, slap it on del.icio.us for me!!

Update: Stephen points out that the for: ID has to be a username and not a site name. Duh! All fixed. Thanks for the heads-up.

Filed in: , , ,
Posted at 6:36 PM by John.
1 Comments:
<    >
Blogger Singpolyma said...
Correct me if I'm wrong... but doesn't for: tags only work if there's a username by that? there isn't a freshblog del.icio.us username that i can find...


eXTReMe Tracker