Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Sidebar Tag-Cloud for Categories
Phydeaux3 has supplemented his category method with a sidebar tag cloud which rounds off the hack very neatly and professionally...
This is only useful if you've implemented the category method outlined in the Blogger Categories with Delicious series. I initially was creating the "cloud" by formatting the normal del.icio.us supplied cloud then rewriting the links with another script. I ran into some weird problems with Internet Explorer and encoded characters doing that, so rather than drive myself crazy trying to figure out if I or IE was wrong I bit the bullet and dissected the tag cloud code for use....
Makes the whole thing look very slick!!



Posted at 8:24 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker