Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Monday, December 12, 2005
Talk Digger Beta 2.0
Fred Giasson reports upgrades to talkdigger, amounting to a whole new version of the service. Fr�d�rick Giasson:
I will call this version Beta 2.0. In fact, I would call it the Beta 1.0 considering that the first version of Talk Digger was in reality an Alpha one. Everything is new: the underlying system, the interface, the design, the RSS feed, etc. Why do I re-programmed/re-designed everything? Because I wanted to get rid of the first mistakes I have done in the previous version; I wanted to design it in such a way that it would be a good base to extend it in a new type of service (that I will develop in the next months).


Check out the new TalkDigger. Looks great, Fred!! I'll be interested to see what you're going to roll out next!!

Filed in: , ,
Posted at 6:36 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker