Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Sunday, December 11, 2005
When did Technorati crawl your blog?
Improbulus explains a new feature at Technorati that lets you see the last time they crawled your site. See A Consuming Experience for screencaps and details:
if you've signed up and logged in to Technorati and have claimed your blog on Technorati, when you go to their ping page you will see that against the name of each claimed blog it gives the number of days or hours ago that Technorati last indexed or crawled your blog....Remember you won't see that info unless you've both signed in AND claimed your blog.)

Filed in: , , ,
Posted at 1:40 PM by John.
4 Comments:
<    >
Blogger JM said...
I was going to post on this as well, but I was waiting until I could prove that the darn thing worked two times in a row. :)

<    >
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Can anyone help me get Technorati to index my site again? They seemed to have stopped about 2 weeks ago.

I'm really stumped why it wouldn't work anymore.

<    >
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Thanks for explaining that "last updated" means the last time technorati crawled your site vs. the last time your blog was actually updated. I have been frustrated with this information provided by technorati because it is always way off the last time I updated. For example, I may make a post, ping technorati, and even 2 days leater it says my site was last updated 9 days ago. It is very confusing, because, to me, last updated sounds like the last time your blog was updated

<    >
Blogger Azad Shaikh said...
Hope this link help you get your blog listed at technorati.

http://www.internetgeeks.org/blog/step-by-step-tutorial-to-get-your-blog-listed-at-technorati-directory/


eXTReMe Tracker