Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Thursday, November 10, 2005
Greasemonkey Super-Script for Categories
Johan at Ecmanaut exposes the greasemonkey category script to some combination of solar radiation & spider venom, & whaddayaknow... it comes back with super powers. The boosted script features integrated posting to del.icio.us from inside your blogger account, and the form will auto-populate with your tags.... You really just need to hit "bookmark" and you're rolling. Check it out!!

Filed in: , , ,
Posted at 1:27 PM by John.
1 Comments:
<    >
Blogger Johan Sundström said...
*smiles* For once, there was actually serious amounts of wizardry involved; I'm still somewhat surprised myself that I went through with all those incantations.

Maybe it's already comfy enough not to mandate my next pondered step of fully automating the final post-to-Del.icio.us step by the provisions of the Del.icio.us API.

(Though since it's feasible, I'd be surprised if I didn't eventually end up doing that anyway. I'm very lazy, deep down at heart.)


eXTReMe Tracker