Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Thursday, November 10, 2005
Greasemonkey Super-Script for Categories
Johan at Ecmanaut exposes the greasemonkey category script to some combination of solar radiation & spider venom, & whaddayaknow... it comes back with super powers. The boosted script features integrated posting to from inside your blogger account, and the form will auto-populate with your tags.... You really just need to hit "bookmark" and you're rolling. Check it out!!

Filed in: , , ,
Posted at 1:27 PM by John.
<    >
Blogger Johan Sundström said...
*smiles* For once, there was actually serious amounts of wizardry involved; I'm still somewhat surprised myself that I went through with all those incantations.

Maybe it's already comfy enough not to mandate my next pondered step of fully automating the final step by the provisions of the API.

(Though since it's feasible, I'd be surprised if I didn't eventually end up doing that anyway. I'm very lazy, deep down at heart.)

Links to this post:

Create a Link

eXTReMe Tracker