Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Monday, October 31, 2005
New stuff on Blogger Hacks - The Series
I've added some new hacks to my "Blogger Hacks" post. These include a how-to for totally manual categories, a different "clickable post titles" hack, and a hack for adding a .png favicon if you can't make an .ico work for you. I'm also taking a long, hard look at Ecmanaut, where there are some hacks that'll make your hair curl.... incl. the long sought after and mythical calendar for blogger, which many hackologists had presumed extinct!! Check it out!!

Filed in:
Posted at 5:27 PM by John.
1 Comments:
<    >
Blogger Johan Sundström said...
Thanks! :-)

Maybe I ought to do some writeup on abandoned experiments too, such as my formerly foldable archive/index pages -- click titles to expand corresponding post, zipping together the others. (There's bound to be at least someone around who would want just that, even though my own blog eventually didn't.)


eXTReMe Tracker