Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Saturday, October 29, 2005
Category Converts: October '05
Has been a while since I've listed folks who are categorising with del.icio.us. Here's this month's list... Note that in a couple of cases the method has been taken, customised and greatly improved by other, more savvy bloggers.
If I am correct in my counting (& remember I ran out of fingers & toeses long ago) , that's 43 blogs that tag for categories. Cool!! I'm sure there are more that I can't find with a link search, or that came up with the same idea independently. All good stuff.

I'm especially excited to see Marc Morales & M at Pappmaskin move this forward so that it is still functional but also starts to look integrated. Excellent.

Filed in:
Posted at 1:18 PM by John.
1 Comments:
<    >
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hi John,
I have used your blog a lot. I am right now using del.icio.us to have a plain alphabetic ordered category in my blogger blog.As I konw and I am not sure, the way it works is a little differnt from the other methods. Please take a look.thank you for your wonderful blog


eXTReMe Tracker