Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Monday, October 31, 2005
Freshblog Customer Service Award #1
No trophy, medal, financial incentive, or prize of any description, but maximum Freshblog kudos for URLTrends, the folks who run MultiRSS. Having switched to using their service for easy-subscribing by readers, I blogged yesterday (a Sunday, let's remember, and less than 24 hours ago) about how cool it would be if Google Reader was on their list of supported services.

Opened my inbox this afternoon to find the following msg:

"Dear John, I am glad to hear that you enjoy MultiRSS. I have added Google Reader to our list of supported readers. If you have any other feed readers that you would like to see let us know. Sincerely, Joel Strellner, Owner http://www.urltrends.com"

Joel... A tip of the hat to you, Sir. Much appreciated. I am greatly impressed by your turn-around time and responsiveness. Many thanks.

Filed in: , , ,
Posted at 2:23 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker