Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, March 29, 2005
Technorati's Billionth Link
They've already used the image of Dr Evil's curled little finger, so we'll let that go. There's an I-Pod Shuffle in the offing for the person who correctly guesses when the billionth link will be tracked by Technorati. What if the correct guess is also the billionth link? A twilight zone of bloggy connections. (sound effects here....) To enter the post must have the Technorati Tag , which this post does now. (I wish blogger would make that easier... Anyone have a hack?)

To see what the fuss is all about, visit Sifry's Alerts. "Technorati now tracks over 8 million weblogs and close to one billion links. We are at 990,172,347 links." as of 4.12pm yesterday.

So my guess for the links... 9,900,000 to go as of 4pm Monday? I have no idea. Let's say 7.42pm Eastern Standard Time Friday April 1. I'll have to get my cable connection back if I win an I-Pod shuffle.
Posted at 5:19 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker