Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Sunday, January 15, 2006
Technorati for Categories Sidebar Action
In a contribution that furthers the technorati for categories hack that is explored and explained in Freshblog's recent archives, Nathan at The Church at the Gate has hard-coded the search URL's into his sidebar. He's calling it "Technorategories..."
In a stroke of brilliance, I began inserting url addresses for all of my tags. Thus, "Technorategories" were birthed. I'm no HTML genius, but I don't know if anyone else has thought of this yet, but until I know otherwise, I am claiming the coining of the term "Technorategories". (I even did a google search to see if the word even existed.

I now have all of my posts categorized and sorted thanks to Technorati.com.
Pretty cool, and in combination with the in-post tag bookmarklet, a great way to bypass del.icio.us & use Technorati for categories on your blog.

Filed in: , , ,
Posted at 12:27 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker