Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Thursday, December 22, 2005
Clipmarks and Copyright
Darren Rowse at Problogger asks 'when is a clipmark a copyright violation?: "I don’t mind excerpts of my content being reproduced but to have a full page reproduced goes too far. This is why I have partial RSS feeds. To set up a service that has at it’s heart the reproduction of others work seems to me to be an unwise move - I can just imagine the legal fights they will have on their hands."

See especially the comments for related issues, and for feedback from Clipmarks founder Eric Goldstein. When is a public bookmark an unauthorised reproduction? Good (and sticky) question!!

Filed in: , , , ,
Posted at 8:16 AM by John.
1 Comments:
<    >
Anonymous Anonymous said...
He's right to be upset about outright content theft. These jerks are SUE BAIT.


eXTReMe Tracker