Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Monday, October 03, 2005
Keep the current time in published drafts.
Improbulus points to another great blogger-specific greasemonkey script that gets us around the "draft posts thinking they're published at the time the draft was saved" problem. The script is
by Browservulsel, and makes the post take on the current time, i.e. the time when you publish it, not the time you created it. If you're a Blogger user and have Firefox, I'd suggest you go get yourself the "Blogger keep current time user script" - I think it's invaluable and it's saved me much irritation and time.
The new version has apparently been customised to be "on" by default, which is cool. I plan to test it asap, since some of my longer posts started life as drafts & were published with a dodgy timestamp.

Posted at 6:47 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker