Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Blogging the "flag"
The blogger "flag" now has a blog all its own, a place for venting & discussion of the "objectionable content" button. I'll be interested to see how the conversation develops. As previously stated, I don't want my use of a blogspot URL to be something that limits the success of this blog.... (I've been limiting the success of this blog for years without any help from my URL!!) and so I'm pro the efforts to fight splog and to clean up the neighborhood. Al S. E. at bloggercensors, though, can see the potential for abuse of the button......

Filed in:
Posted at 7:43 PM by John.
1 Comments:
<    >
Blogger A said...
Thanks for mentioning my blog on this particular topic, John. Come back for another look.


eXTReMe Tracker