Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Friday, August 05, 2005
Relevant Post Titles
My biggest sin as a sarcastic wannabe-comic wry, dry blogger. Irrelevant post titles that don't help folks find my stuf in search engines. ProBlogger calls me and about ten million other bloggers on the error: "One of the things I’m constantly amazed at is how many web publishers miss one of the easiest ways to maximize their positioning in Search Engines by simply including the keywords that they’d like to be found for in their post titles.

I spend a lot of time looking at online articles written on blogs, newspapers and websites and some days it seems that every second or third one has a title that is either cryptic, clever or cute at the expense of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

To put it bluntly - when it comes to blog SEO I believe that your page and post titles are incredibly important. Google in particularly seems to value the words in your title incredibly highly."

Alright. I'll try to write more relevant post titles.

Filed In: , ,
Posted at 9:25 AM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker