Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Monday, August 01, 2005
Lose Weight, See the Country
Further to my interest in the Walk LA project, I saw Fat Man Walking on TV this morning. What a great effort: "My Name is Steve Vaught, (born Stephen James Liller in Youngstown, Ohio). I am a 39 year old, happily married father of two great kids and I have a pretty good life here in Southern California. You would think that I would be happy because of these things, but I am not. I am not happy because I am fat and being fat makes every day unhappy.

I did not make this website to complain about it however, instead I am doing something about it and this site was made to chronicle my story.

I am going to walk across the United states from San Diego to NYC to lose weight and regain my life! "
Posted at 8:19 AM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker