Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Random Freshblog
When you Google Freshblog, one of the front page returns in addition to the site you're currently enjoying is a nifty little tool from philringnalda.com, which you're encouraged to bookmark or drag to your links bar. Don't click the link in the post page, or it all begins to look like spam. Having seen the link every time I google myself, I have been meaning to check this out for a while:
RandomFreshBlog is [a] version of the weblogs.com version of NextBlog!... using the blo.gs changes.xml file rather than the weblogs.com version, since blo.gs's file is a superset of weblogs.com's.
I don't understand the half of it, nor will I pretend to, but 'tis a route to recently updated fun & frolics, and more power to it!!
Filed in: , , ,
Posted at 6:35 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker