Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Wednesday, May 18, 2005
And lo, on the next day...
there was an additional inbound link, and the mollusc slithered out of the shell, grew fins, and

So five months after my ill-considered but eventually pleasant URL switch, I'm back to the same number of links that the old site had. This is all rather like the earnings ladder on millionaire. There are 6 categories of critter further down the food chain, & I'm sort of at the $32,000 level with some success but not enough to quit my day job. The big steps forward start now, & the questions get harder.....

Ten inbounds make me an amphibian & get me out onto the land, so 4 more are required, requested & will be reciprocated.... (cheeky monkey...)

Filed in: , ,
Posted at 4:14 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker