Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Saturday, May 28, 2005
Does the template set the tone?
Are bloggers defined by their templates? An interesting question.... Other Plans offers an opinion:
While blogsurfing I came across an opinion that the format of the blog influenced the posting itself. I can’t remember where I saw it, but I have to agree. These two blogs seem to require different types of posts and are defining themselves. They sort of tell me what to do, rather than the other way around. It’s interesting, but probably not terribly consequential. Still, some things seem to fit on both of them. Hence the category that discloses that I’m reblogging myself.
I don't know whether my templates have set my agenda. My blog titles certainly have. This blog is busier and better now that I'm more familiar with what I'm talking about. I think it is all about finding your voice and then finding a format to presents that voice appropriately.

Filed in: ,
Posted at 10:26 AM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker