Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Thursday, January 06, 2005
Rebranding.
Temporarily for the worse google-wise, I'm sure, but hopefully for the better in the long-term, britblog has been rebranded. The idea is that I can now justify the broader scope of my posts and will feel less pressure to unearth hard-to-find nuggets about the country of my birth. Instead, if it is cool, fresh, funky, or otherwise interesting to me, it will be here. I lose a bit of focus in the brand identity, but I'm not defrauding my readers any more, and I might be re-energised to post some more stuff. My blogroll is also rebranded. Less politics. More cool stuff. Thusly, I give you:

FRESH BLOG: Scouring the web for minty deliciousness that will leave you feeling relaxed and invigorated.
Posted at 1:55 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker