Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Monday, December 13, 2004
I don't know...
you write a post saying you're not going to post anything for a while, & that's what gets you interested again. As you will see if you compare my fun links page to this blog, I have meddled with the template a little to put the title box at the upper right, lose some of the dead links, and widen the column with the posts in it. I'm going to run a "how to set up a blog" program at work & one of the "how-to" sites I'm using suggests firmly that the posts should be wider than the links. So. Template meddled with.

Now there really will be a holiday posting pause while I figure out what to put here. In the meantime, read the vastly expanded and much more interesting blogroll.
Posted at 5:30 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker