Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Saturday, February 28, 2004
Battling writer's block:
USS Clueless: "It's long been observed that there are two kinds of bloggers, which I once referred to as editors and writers, and which others immediately pointed out could also be called linkers and thinkers. Of course, there are a lot of people who do some of both, but I've always concentrated on writing."

In contrast I would love to concentrate on writing but find instead that I'm slapping together a virtual scrapbook that is interesting but not necessarily terribly creative. It will remind me of where I was & what I was doing when I look back at it, but there's not much of me there beyond the fact that I found a particular post to be interesting at a given moment. I am a "linker" in the worst way!! I am also nervous about posting personal information and opinions, & find those who do to be courageous. Come back soon.
Posted at 9:37 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker