Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Friday, December 02, 2005
Greasemonkey Script Broken
The Greasemonkey script for tags that I'm using & linking to from my how-to is broken due to version upgrades of both Firefox and Greasemonkey. Ah... innovation.

If anyone would like to take a look & suggest fixes, bearing in mind that I am javascript challenged, that would be cool. There's no whistles & bells with the script, it just pastes the tags into the "edit html" side of the compose window, & then you copy them, & paste them into the del.icio.us post page.

In the meantime, I'm going to recommend an upgrade, for those of you who are stuck with busted technology. Johan's deluxe spiffy three-part tag, bookmark & ping script works with the new browser and greasemonkey versions, so let's all go there & download that, shall we? There's how-to's & instructions in his companion post.

Posted at 2:12 PM by John.
1 Comments:
<    >
Blogger dorna! said...
Oh good, I was in mid-swear when it occured to me to check with your end to see what was up. :)


eXTReMe Tracker