Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Sunday, September 18, 2005
Xblogthis works in Safari
according to Jonah Chanticleer.
I'm using Safari, and it appears to work, but it might not be . . . wait a sec. (laughing) Okay, it was forcing me to type the text in this tiny, single line text box-- and then after a long period (Downloaded 14 of 15 items, etc.) it suddenly expanded the text box to match the space of the dialog box. In other words, it's a blogger/safari issue, not an XBlogThis issue.
By extension (no pun intended) I guess that means that categorytagblogthis and delicioustagblogthis will work in Safari too. I downloaded Opera the other day (when they were giving it away for free on their birthday...) Maybe I should try it in there too.

Posted at 4:05 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker