Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Saturday, September 17, 2005
Podcasts? Quality? Where?
Micropersuasion points to Lifehacker, where there's a discussion of ways to find quality podcasts.
While iTunes works on getting its act together, here are a few resources for you to use. My favorite has to be the Technorati “podcast review” watchlist. It’s exactly what you expect—a list of recent blog updates that include podcast reviews. Lots of content from many providers, and a great way to find something fun to listen to.

I also stopped by PodCastReviews.net and was pleased to find a lot of throughtful podcast reviews. Unfortunately, their XML seems to be broken (at least it was on Safari) and I couldn’t access their archives or their RSS feed. (If you can figure it out, let me know. Send me an email at Erica at Lifehacker.com.)

Finally, Yahoo hosts a Podcast Review e-mail group.

All good stuff. I imagine that a number of other sites & services will emerge to allow listeners to rank & search....

Filed in:
Posted at 10:30 AM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker