Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Thursday, March 03, 2005
Content theft?
[rant]
There are suddenly a lot more Yahoo hits for Freshblog. They're not all down to my google-savvy & excellent page design skills (ahem...)

My feeds and my pages are being spammed, stolen and reproduced without my permission.
  1. FerretMarketing.com
  2. http://business-directory-advertising.co.uk/
Are you web-savvy? Is there a way that I can stop this? Do I benefit from it? How do the spam reproducers benefit from it?

I sure don't appreciate it. If you like my content, do as we all do & link back w/ a via or a trackback. Don't paste the whole page into your frame.
[/rant]
Posted at 11:19 AM by John.
1 Comments:
<    >
Blogger prying1 said...
I guess it is good since the links lead to your page. Could it be some friends of yours playing games on you?

Keep an eye on them in case it turns into a scam...


eXTReMe Tracker