Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Technorati Healthwatch
Another blogosphere perennial.... Jeremy Wright asks Is Technorati sick? The new wrinkle, and the reason I raise it here, is that Jeremy reports getting odd & incompatible search results on occasion. Over the past 2-3 weeks I have seen a similar thing. I subscribe to a vanity search to track my inbounds, & have recently begun to see results that have nothing to do with Freshblog. The topics aren't similar, and the links don't point here. Odd. Dave says he's investigating....

Filed in:
Posted at 7:02 PM by John.
1 Comments:
<    >
Blogger JM said...
I've also been seeing the crazy inbound links as well, and then when I click through they're spam blogs. While I'm concerned as to how they get associated with my blog in the first place (as an inbound link, because when viewing source and looking for a link from that blog to mine, there isn't one), I'm glad they go away within a few days -- as if Technorati has a bunch of minions checking the validity of these things that make it through the filters, and then remove them from results. So, ick but then yay.


eXTReMe Tracker