Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Saturday, October 15, 2005
In-Post Comments Form
From Stephen at Singpolyma, another addition to Blogger Hacks: The Series, this one an in-post comments form for your post page that will let you post with a link to your account profile. Excellent. There's a bit of template hackery required, & you have to look up your blog ID & paste it into the code. The instructions are v. clear, though, & if the blogger pop-up form, or worse still, the default blogger "this looks nothing like my template & I think I was just taken to a parallel dimension" comments windows irritate you, Stephen's hack is your solution. Only possible problem that I see is that word verification has to be turned off for it to work & you might be risking a descent into the world o' spam. Great hack, though, and a mighty fine blog.

Posted at 2:19 PM by John.
1 Comments:
<    >
Blogger Singpolyma said...
hey, thanks for posting about my comments hack :) The reason, primarily, that it doesn't support word verification is because I created it before word verification existed. If comment SPAM becomes a problem on my blog I'll probably try to make a version supporting word verify :)


eXTReMe Tracker