Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Whoa, Pingoat!!
I'm blacklisted for being objectionable! Hmmmm!!
Hold it right there!! You have been blacklisted ! This is not because of the frequency of the pings, but due to the possible objectionable nature of the blog. If you believe this is an error, please quickly post on the forum or drop me a mail to get it resolved. And before you get mad at pingoat, please read this!
I'm not mad, pingoat, I'm just using kingping!!

Here's my request to be returned to the land of the kosher blogs. Let's see if there's a good reply in a reasonable time..

Update: Resolved in 12 hrs. No sense of why the blacklist in the first place. What makes freshblog look like a splog? (other than the URL, of course... ha-ha!!)

Posted at 7:15 PM by John.
2 Comments:
<    >
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Weird. But John, you have a problem with the new color scheme - like stated before, I like the new look, it's more professional, however, words with hypertext behind barely stand out of the regular text, hard to see them.

<    >
Blogger John said...
Thanks for the heads up... I'll find a color that matches the template & change it.


eXTReMe Tracker