Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Opera goes free....
After letting us get in free for their 10th birthday, Opera decided that the buzz from giving stuff away was just so great that from now on they're free every day. More browsers...

See also: Ibt4Im, Zoli's Blog, Google Blogoscoped

Posted at 3:05 PM by John.
<    >
Blogger Blogger said...
Hey John,

I was wondering what you know about setting up your own domain. I think I'd like to get out of Blogger. After a little advertising deal I set up I am going to get 100 dollars this year for putting up a couple of text ads on my homepage. With that as my budget I have started hunting. Do you know if it would be possible for me to get my own domain ( as well as blogging software and all that junk for a year for less than 100 dollars? I found and that looks pretty good, do you have an recommendations?

Links to this post:

Create a Link

eXTReMe Tracker