Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Comment Edit Hack
Want to edit the comments on your blog? There's a Greasemonkey Script that can help. Dunpanic's script is hosted at Userscripts.org & "adds a comment edit link beside the trash can icon in the comment view for the author." This, we like. I have yet to test it, but it certainly promises to add a significant & missing function....

...& oh, BTW, Choongyong's blog looks v. interesting too.

Update: Edited for accuracy in response to Dunpanic's comment. Thanks for the feedback, & sorry for the error!!

Posted at 5:32 PM by John.
1 Comments:
<    >
Blogger dunPanic said...
Hi John, thanks for the link to my blog. Just would like to clarify (sorry I did not do any documentation for this), this greasemonkey script is a convenience link for edit comments belonging to the blog owner. I have yet to be able to make it possible to edit comments I leave on others' blog.


eXTReMe Tracker