Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Monday, July 11, 2005
Jimmy's w/e at the Improv...
Great summaries of the shows, & deep thoughts on his craft...

"This whole weekend was easily one of the most overwhelmingly positive experiences I've ever had. ...The best insight I got into my craft this weekend was something I learned from the audience. Talking to audience members after the show and listening to their stories, I realized something that is going to improve every single performance I do from now on.
Whenever I perform a show, there was always a certain kind of workmanlike efficiency to it. It's just another gig, time to do a show, ect. Talking to audience members on the way out, though, I learned that it's so much more..." Read the rest.
Posted at 9:48 AM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker