Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Getting Things Done...
Check out GTD Wannabe, a new productivity and organisation blog that is productive and organised in part because of del.icio.us categories!!

I read about GTD online and then decided to check out the book. I looked at the book in the store, and said, "Oh, this is common sense, I can figure it out" and didn't buy the book. Another week went by with me lurking on various forums. I then decided that I HAD to have the book and rushed out to get it. It may be common sense, but really, if common sense were so common, then everybody would have it...

Are you a shabby time manager and a master procrastinator? Do you blog or watch TRL when you should be working? Pay a visit....

Posted at 4:00 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker