Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Saturday, June 11, 2005
Updated Profile
Oh no, I'm blogging about blogging again... Is that a #3, or a #10?
Anyway, since this blog is finding its way with new content and my new interests, I have been discouraged to see that my profile still reflects last fall's pre-election posts and such. Well, in the course of changing my name and updating my interests, I ran across this Blogger Help article that explains why my recent posts and post count haven't updated since November. "Stats collection has been temporarily turned off, so you will not see your post count or recent posts updating on your dashboard or profile. We plan to restore this functionality soon but have needed to turn this feature off for now in order to stabilize our database servers. Once we get this restored, these items will update automatically."

OK. Looking forward to it.

Filed in:
Posted at 2:21 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker