Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Monday, November 01, 2004
So my colleagues
are all about National Novel Writing Month. The goal is to punch out 50,000 words by the end of November. Once again, I am tempted to join in & write something. I have seen one NaNoWriMo website that currently consists largely of side-stories, & that might be the way to go. Let the coherence come at the end when there's a whole raft of pieces to play with. Perhaps my goal should be to get familiar with my characters again, & to be ready to rock with them next November.... They sort of need to have a purpose though - a calling.... That's why the pieces I have go nowhere right now.

I really want a reason to have a website with this cool speedometer graphic on it that updates automatically with the word count.
Posted at 5:42 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker