- I wrestle daily with the idea that I came here with a 2 part plan and that only 50% of it worked out. I'm winging the other 50%. This isn't olympic wrestling or in-depth psychosis, but it is a part of who I am, esp. as I watch my friends go on to fame and glory.
- I occasionally wonder what would have happened if I had taken the advice of someone I respect greatly but have never met, & stuck with the bird in the hand back in the summer of '98.
- I sometimes think about having the chance to be a research historian in London. (See Thacker, William. q.v.)
- This blog was born before it hatched, but I think the "britblog" notion was a way to keep me engaged with that alternate dimension parallel version of myself.
- Can't be done, because as all the previous posts prove & every English teacher in the world will tell you, you have to write what you know, & from here it is v. difficult to know anything much about daily life anywhere else than here.
This never was a britblog. It was a sliding doors "2 versions of Gwyneth Paltrow" blog. Now it probably needs to be about something else. Any ideas?