Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Monday, August 16, 2004
Odd-ness
I'm signed in to blogger in one window so that I can write these posts & in the window that is displaying my blog I have a blue blogger toolbar at the top instead of the usual interactive ads. Odd. I hope someone hasn't installed something subtle on this work PC. Nothing on the blogger news pages.

Update 8/18: This is the new blogger nav-bar. In trying to fix my template to sit closer to the bar now that the big fat ads are gone, I have made all my columns uneven. This I will try to fix asap.

Update 8/19: Blogger nav-bar is explained in all its glory here. Columns are fixed as much as I could fix them, although the center column w/ the posts wants to either start a line lower than the sides, or have no breaks between the posts. Naughty little break tag. I left it in.
Posted at 7:13 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker