Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Wednesday, July 07, 2004
Sharap [All]ova (sorry)
From FoxSports.com: "You'll see the new Wimbledon champion on all the talk shows, on sports and glamour magazine covers, in print ads and TV commercials. She is 17 and about to become the world's most coveted female sports star. Born in Russia, made in America, blessed with a fashion model's looks, a champion's game and poise far beyond her years, Sharapova is a marketing maven's dream.

"I hope it doesn't change the person I am right now because I really don't want that to happen," Sharapova said after her universe was unalterably transformed Saturday by a 6-1, 6-4 rout of two-time defending champion Serena Williams in the Wimbledon final. "I already told a few people, 'If I change, then hit me in the head, please.""
Posted at 4:50 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker