Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Sunday, October 19, 2003
Star Trek Music
LILEKS (James) The Bleat: "It’s been a while since I rolled out another excruciating MP3, so we’re due. This one is more incoherent and juvenile than usual. It’s part of the Trek Series - McCoy was the first, and now we have Kirk. This one presented a new set of challenges; too many of the clips I have are marred by background music, which makes them unsuitable for my purposes. And once again I found myself doing the same thing I did with McCoy - start with one mood, and drift into another. After all, Kirk is a man of action! But he’s also a man of action, if you know what I mean. So you have one minute of buildup - the main “melody” really announces itself at 1:04 - then you have mayhem and warfare,"
Posted at 12:46 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker