Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Agitate for Full Feeds
You can now express your need for (full) feeds by adding your signature, URL & comments to the petition at FullFeeds.com, where you're invited to "use RSS properly."

No indication of what will happen to the petition when it reaches critical mass, & not all of the signatures are commented, so they don't all move the ball forward in the debate, but still worth a look.

For my part, I'm onboard with the full feeds, because I'm interested in sharing my ideas, & don't have any ads that I need you to come here & click. For more on the debate, and a challenge to see whether full or partial feeds are more effective, see Punny Money

via the RSS Blog.

Filed in: , ,
Posted at 7:36 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker