Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Saturday, April 30, 2005
One Man down the Bull Ring
and liking the look of the be-hubcapped architectural marvel that is Selfridges. I saw it myself when I was at home for Christmas, & thought that the whole thing was excellent. Certainly a big improvement over the concrete collar that used to be there.



I had a hard time trying to figure out "where I was" because all the streets point in different directions, but the shopping center is excellent and Selfridges makes a splash. I have, of course, picked the whackiest, most UFO-like image of the thing that I could find, but hey....

Filed in: , , , ,

Update: Turns out that my 5th blog post ever was a link to an awesome gallery of Selfridges pictures. Check it out and send some traffic the way of my dated and under-visited crimsonblog!!
Posted at 9:56 AM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker