Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Monday, January 26, 2004
Superblog, supposedly.
Not really a blog though... more like a frequently updated column. ESPN.com: "HOUSTON -- Heading down to Texas for the Super Bowl, my original choice was to drive from California to Houston in a stolen van -- with Jackie Earle Haley behind the wheel, obviously -- but negotiations fell through at the last minute. So I had to fly down. And there's a story about the flight, but the details will probably anger you, so I'm warning you ahead of time. We might as well get everything out in the open, anyway."

So what makes a blog a blog? My top five:

Dated & timed content.
Permalinks to archived copies of that content.
Links to sources / related material
Frequent posts
Personal opinions

I don't always live up to my own expectations, but anyway....

Posted at 4:46 PM by John.

eXTReMe Tracker