Blogger Hacks, Categories, Tips & Tricks

Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Check out the categories at 3-Spots!
3-Spots rolls out some very fine looking categories. Not only is there a very nifty pop-out sidebar, but a "Freshtags" style menu that calls the post titles for each tag into a list under the tag, and all done with Netvouz instead of Del.icio.us. Very cool! Now there's a hack that's in need of a how-to... If you write it, Yuri, I'll link to it for sure!

Filed in: , , , , , ,
Posted at 7:35 PM by John.
3 Comments:
<    >
Blogger Sprittibee said...
Ok, John... you guys are way ahead of me on this. You'll probably need to send me an email and lay it out in non-techie language. I only use Delicious and Technorati. Am I supposed to be using all the other neat icons under your posts if I want to be "proper" about it? :)

<    >
Blogger ycc2106 said...
Hmm... When i wrote http://3spots.blogspot.com/2006/05/sidebar-expandcollapse-sub-categories.html, it was supposed to explain it, not only using Netvouz, but it's the same. Maybe it's too vague? You are the expert in tutorials. Do users prefer a step by step with no alternatives?

<    >
Blogger John said...
Yuri,

I think the how-to is great, and I said so just a couple of days after this post. I think you made it v. easy to decide which social bookmarker you want to use. Good work!


eXTReMe Tracker